with the inscription "BRASS USED FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF THIS TANKARD WAS SALVAGED FROM THE BATTLEFIELDS OF WORLD WAR II" placed within an ornate frame and placed in the South Pacific region
Constructed of machine-embroidered gold and silver thread on a field-grey wool patch
to bring in several boats which had been ripped from their moorings during the heavy gales present that evening
and Prussian Red Cross Medal 2nd Class (silvered copper)
measuring 41 mm (h) x 66 mm (h) inclusive of its laterally-pierced ball suspension
Canada, Cef. A 47Th Infantry Battalion Cap Badge, By Jacoby, C.1915 GTRexclude with the inscription "BRASS USEDType II with Regular Leaf bearing a thin "47. In blackened copper, unmarked but known to have been manufactured by Jacoby, measuring 39. 5 mm (w) x 42. 3 mm (h), both lugs intact, lacquered on the obverse, light contact, near extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in British Columbia under the authority of G. O. 86, July 1, 1915. The mobilization headquarters was at New Westminster. The Battalion sailed November 13, 1915, under the command